Thursday 15 February 2007

Car Finding

No news on the new job front yet, so I'm reduced to idly browsing through the various car-sales websites looking for good deals. I'm not getting too attached to any particular car, as I don't want to buy anything before I know for sure that I need it.

I've found two cars that meet the following criteria, so this is likely to be a target for what's available when I'm actually looking to buy:

  • 2000 (X) or newer
  • 80,000 miles or less
  • Not much over £3,500
  • 2.0 engine
  • no sun-roof
  • Cloth seats
  • Not black, green, yellow or dark gray
I've decided that I do prefer the cloth seats to the leather, but that if there is any other advantage to a car with black leather seats then I'll take them. The red leather is out, though.

No comments: