Thursday 8 March 2007

Lost one...

I've been getting paranoid that the cars on my list might sell before I'm actually in a position to buy, so I periodically browse the web to check they're still for sale, and to see if any new models have popped up.

I was pleased to see that the silver 2.0 I had at the top of my list was still available,until out of the corner of my eye I saw the word 'Automatic'. How had I missed that?

To me, automatics are driven by those whose left legs are too arthritic to be able to assist with gear changes. No offence meant to automatic drivers*, but I'm not having one.

So, the list was down to one car, and the 19k miles vs an SE model decision was made for me.

[* Except hose who sit at junctions and in queues with their left foot on the brake pedal. In the dark. Why do you do that? Stoppit.]

No comments: